Monthly Archives: May 2008

DSDD* Day 3: Bice Lunch: Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich and Veggie Pizza

Bice Grill is a lunch standard for me. 99% of my meals there consist of the choose-your-own salad variety (mix of romaine and greens, with chicken, tomatoes, mozzarella, and green beans). The other 1% is comfort food in the form … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Different Shit Different Day | 3 Comments

DSDD* Day 2: Langhorne Slim/Butchers and Builders at the Hideout 5/29/2008

Portland quintet Butchers and Builders took the stage late and tore it up for the next 35 minutes with their rootsy blues-rock filled set. The band featured two percussionists and the largest mandolin player I’ve ever seen. With lyrics covering … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Different Shit Different Day, Music | Leave a comment

DSDD* Day 1: Running in the morning before work

Not an easy task for a snooze button addict. Surprisingly, however, it was the most enjoyable run I’ve had in a while and clearly beats the gym treadmill for interest level and endurability. Best aspect of new shit: Getting a … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Different Shit Different Day | Leave a comment

Different Shit, Different Day

Starting tomorrow, May 28, I am attempting to do something new and different everyday. The challenge is not as hard as it may sound. It can be a very small new thing, such as trying a new dental floss. The … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Different Shit Different Day | Leave a comment